Standard Membership – $25 Annual
Individuals applying for membership must demonstrate that the applicant
- Is employed as sworn law enforcement personnel (including reserve officers/deputies), corrections officers, tactical dispatchers, or tactical emergency medical support personnel assigned to support the law enforcement mission or;
- Is active duty military or National Guard personnel assigned to a special operations group or law enforcement unit or;
- Is a retired credentialed law enforcement officer or;
- Is a retired military personnel formerly assigned to SWAT or special operations or;
- Is a contract security officer who is assigned to a mission supporting Homeland Security or Critical Infrastructure protection subject to verification of their status to assure security needs.
Individual Members in the OKSOA are granted all rights of membership as determined by the Board of Directors including but not limited to the right to vote on matters submitted to the members including election of the Board of Directors. The rights of individual membership may be modified or amended at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors of the OKSOA, or designee, may deny, suspend or revoke membership to any individual at its discretion by majority.Purchase Standard Membership
Associate Membership – $50 Annual
Individuals applying for associate membership must demonstrate that the applicant:
- Is an employee of companies or organizations providing services to, or assisting the law enforcement profession or;
- Is a student enrolled at an accredited college or university in a criminal justice or related discipline not currently employed in a full time position or;
- Is an instructor/researcher in criminal justice or related field working at colleges or universities or;
- Is a civilian working in law enforcement, private and corporate security, private detectives, and associations and nonprofits.
Associate Memberships in the OKSOA are granted all rights of membership as determined by the Board of Directors. Associate Members are not voting members. The rights of individual membership may be modified or amended at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors.Purchase Associate Membership
Team Membership – $100 Annual
Recognized law enforcement and military SWAT/Special Operations “teams” may apply for “team membership” in the OKSOA. Teams may apply for membership in the OKSOA by submission of a membership application the form of which shall be approved by the Board of Directors. Team Memberships are subject to a tier program based upon agency size and/or team size.
Team Members in the OKSOA are granted all rights of membership as determined by the Board of Directors. The rights of team members may be modified or amended at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Team members shall not have the right to vote on matters submitted to the membership other than as set forth in Article IV, Section 2 of the Bilaws.Purchase Team Membership